is keep-alive in KMS builder? how can i save but timeout?
- in KMS builder, have keep-alive prevent timeout
- if timeout(for example: offline) anywhere got ask for return to the login, just click "Cancel" or "No"
- right click the logout select open in new tab(or new window), do login in the new tab, after that the KMS builder also got login
how do loop or for each?
- for example, for i from 0 to 10, the C code:
for (int i=0, j=10; i
- in step1, set an Variablenamed $i with value 0
- in step2, set an Variable named $j with value 10
- in step3, do the job
- in step4, do Variable Expression, the variable is: $i, the expression is $i+1
- in step5, do Variable Check, the variable to load is $i, the conditions is <, the variable value is $j
- set succeed as goto step3, because $i < 10
- set failed as goto stepN, because $i is 10
how do sub-program?
- in kmscript have node support, like flow of CPU inside
- in module2 step1-stepN are job of sub-program, after all in stepN do node_poll
- in module1 or module3 call node_pushmade an node, set succeed as goto module2#step1
- after all the module2#stepN running, the step is node_poll, so return the last node, remove it, and do it's next step(or first step of next module if is last step)
- in module2 also can node_push again goto an other sub-program
- in module2 don't want back the last node, just call node_removeto remove the number of last node, then goto somewhere
- or remove only 1 node, then call one time of node_return but will go back twice who call
- or remove 123456789 for all, then failed and succeed both goto somewhere to skip the return
- so, the node better than sub-program, node can jump from anywhere, can jump back any level of who call, or remove all the skip the return
in keyboard, what's names are supported?
- key_press, key_click, key_releasesupport: (case is not sensitive)
- F1 ... F12
- NUM0 ... NUM9
- HOME、 END
- other all direct(without SHIFT), such 123/.
- key_stringsupport combinationsbut not name(see above), for example the SPACE will input as 5 chars
- the combinations mean @ will press the SHIFT(if need) and 2 then release that
- all other except this function input are original, mean combinations are unsupported and always one key at time
- for example key_press you want to input the @, you have to press the SHIFT before key 2
- the key named CTRL/SHIFT/ALT are left side always
- the WIN key is disabled for security reasons
the file to save throw the error, what's the format?
- the file to save, for example save_image, the file name must relative path, for example
- all outside of kmscript directory is deny to access(the IllegalArgumentException), so you can't read/write the user files
you can use d:\1.png as file to load in KMS, after release to KMSZ, the file of d:\1.png will package inside KMSZ,
so running in user never read user's file of d:\1.png, that files all read from KMSZ
- all path must split by / like web url, even in Microsoft Windows(because you KMSZ may run in unix, included linux/MAC OS)
why match always failed but i already change to correct image?
- an image as resource to load in KMS, after release to KMSZ the image changed doesn't effect the KMSZ running, because package already
- so you need release again
- btw try use the debug tool(menu in kmscript named "Image Debug")
what's ms_min in match_image etc..
- an function with ms_min, such match_image, the function can loop until succeed, the ms_min(milliseconds of minimum) is the interval
- an function with ms_max, such location, the function loop until succeed or max of time reach..
- if true, got failed message and do next step force, in next step you can adjust samething to continue
- if the object much fast, lower the ms_min is recommend(but more CPU usage)
in result type. what's mean first, last,alone or center of gravity?
- for example, the red star is targets found
- top, bottom, left, right, smallest, biggest like it's name
- first, last follow from left to right then top to bottom
- center nearest, center farthest mean object which near or far from original center(a)
- center(b), is center of objects, unlike original center(a), if all objects in right, this also in right, it mean center of all objects
for much power with max objects
- center of gravity(d), is center of objects with gravity modify, so if most in right the center also in the right
for unknown power do max objects best that can
- most(c), the objects may alone or close with other, this's the value of center of most objects(in a area)
for less power with max objects
- alone(e), contrary to close(c), this's alone object
to object do samething prevent other known..
- close(f), many objects close of me
are you leader?
what's color format the kmscript supported?
- BBCCDD are RGB888, Red Green Blue both 8 bits
- AABBCCDD are ARGB8888, the first is Alpha
- RGB, 187, 204, 221
- ARGB, 170, 187, 204, 221 the alpha first
- RGBA, 187, 204, 221, 170 the alpha last
- HSV, 210, 15.4, 86.7
which direction of value in audio channels?W3SC:accordion
- 2 channels audio mean left/right
- 4 channels have front/back
- 6 channels have up/down
- so $data < 0 mean left, $data < 0 mean front, $data < 0 mean up
- value range of 0 mean that volume, may -127 or 127 both bigger then -10 or 10